Friday, November 26, 2010

Takut Mati

Yes, i'm so affraid with what people call as death..
It might be not just me, myself. Most people out there affraid of that word too.

Last night, i could not differentiate whether it was a dream or not.
I felt i couldn't breath for a few second, then suddenly i cough, and it made me feel better, well at least i could breath.
I just felt that i was close to the death that time..

I write it down here so that if only my time only left for a few seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or even 30 years from now, God makes a decision to cancel it.
Hehehhee...

God, i know your plan last night..!
You should change your plan, so the death will continuously be a mistery for human..
No one knows when is the last day he live in the world, either mama loren.

Change the plan, make it into hundred or even thousand years..

I wanna live forever...

No comments: